Thursday, November 12, 2009

Forgetfullness

I had a few extra minutes at work today, and wanted to jot down some thoughts about my family to blog about later. I suffer from a bad case of if I don't write something down, I'll forget about it forever. Normally when I make a blog "list" I e-mail it to my personal address so I'll have it when I get home.

I forgot to do that today. Oops. But I still wanted blog each day for NaBloPoMo, like I said I would! So expect that post tomorrow!

On another note, I finally finished my fictional book!! I gave myself a personal goal to read more books, by starting to read one non-fiction and one fictional book at the same time. I actually got more into my fictional book, because my non-fiction choice is a hard read. But now that I'm "down" to one book, I really want to finish it and really focus on what I'm reading. The good news is, my mom gave me another book to read last night, and I already have a good stack of more books on Ancient Rome, so I'll be able to start Cycle #2!

So, I will be reading:
"206 Bones" by Kathy Reichs - the famous author who wrote the books that inspired the FOX tv show Bones.



And "Roman Warfare" by Adrian Goldsworthy. Looks like a heavy read, but at least is has pictures and charts. I'm actually really looking forward to this. And to make matters worse, this was one of th books I was supposed to read on my Spring Reading List - that shows how far behind I am.

No comments: