Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Still love those Legos


I know I’ve talked about it before, but I really love the Lego video games!! I currently only own Indiana Jones and Star Wars, but Batman has continued to elude me. And the funniest part is, that was the game I rented in the first place and got me into the Lego games! I found it once at Kohl’s for only 19.99 (since that’s what I paid for the other two) but was “good” and didn’t buy it. Now I’m kicking myself. Because I’ve “beaten” the other two and now can go through it as Free Play. I want a new story!

But this past weekend, I started getting back into Indiana Jones. For some reason, I just really couldn’t get it out of my mind, and now I can’t stop playing! I’ve almost gone through the entire game again! I have 1 or 2 more levels and then I’ll have finished the game. It’s just so addicting!

Anyone have any good/bad comments about the Batman one (if you’ve played it even)? I’m just wondering if it’s worth the money. Probably, since I love the Lego stuff anyway!

No comments: