Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Ghost of Christmas Past

I'm at my parent's house tonight - booking a flight to Dallas for Christmas!!!! That's right! My brother heard that I wasn't able to get a ticket to go down there, and my siblings started a ticket "round-up" and chipped in with my parents to get me a ticket to visit! Such an amazing family!! So more to come on that as it progresses...

So in the spirit, tonight I stumbled across my parent's pictures , and saw some of Christmases past. So bear with me for my trip down memory lane!

2001:
My most memorable Dalmation doggie (no longer with us), Oliver!

And this is a picture outside our house in Plano, the first year our dad actually let us put "colored" lights outside!! (The lights outlining the yard are white and green).

2002:
This is inside the house. I picked one with me in it as proof I was there, but where you couldn't see my makeup-less face. This was my first Christmas home from college!

And this is my brother Brian, with Oliver and my parent's dog Baxter - but Baxter is a puppy here! I forgot how adorable he was!!
2003:
My niece Emma (who is now six) and I at my sister's house. She fell asleep in my arms. I could have stayed like that forever!!

And Brian and I playing cards after all the gifts had been opened!

What will Christmas 2009 look like? You can bet you'll find out - just keep following!!

No comments: