Sunday, November 22, 2009

More Saturday details...

Sorry about the very abrupt post last night!! I was busy all day and realized at 11:30 that I really wanted to get my post in for the day, even if I did cheat a little bit. :) But...I did post twice on one day a few weeks ago, so I would still officially get 30 posts in 30 days. This is harder than I anticipated it would be, and I even mentioned that I wouldn't have a problem! I have posted every day, but I'm not totally proud of most of my posts - I really pride myself on coming up with what I feel are creative or fun posts, and some of them have been very boring.

So about yesterday...

I was able to get up early for me on a Saturday, probably around 8:30. I made myself some breakfast and Justin drove up to Woodland Park to go fishing with his dad. I took my time getting chores done around the apartment, and it couldn't have been nicer! 30 - 45 minutes of cleaning swapped with 30-45 minutes of Lego Star Wars. Before I knew it, I was hungry. Thought that was weird, until I realized it was 1:15! What happened to my morning!

I fixed myself lunch, then continued the cleaning/video game cycle from the morning. About 4-ish I drove to Sears to return a few items, and then drove over to my parents to greet my sister and her family and have dinner. I swear, her kids get cuter every time they visit! Now I'm totally pumped for Christmas in Dallas!! Then I get to see even MORE family, and all at once!

I got home around 8:30 and just chilled at the apartment until 11:30 or so before writing my mini-blog and going to bed. It was a great Saturday - I was able to relax and do absolutely nothing, AND feel that I got some work done and fit in social time too. The perfect mix and a perfect Saturday.

Today, I slept in a little later and have been watching the Cowboys for an hour or so. I'll be going to lunch with Justin, his parents, and his brother and his girlfriend. Not really sure what this afternoon holds, but I'm sure I'll enjoy another day of relaxing.

No comments: