Monday, November 30, 2009

Nice vacation

Well, it's working again...for now. Apparently the internet has been slower the past few days, but I haven't noticed. Then again, I'm not an online gamer. :-)

I don't totally have anything specific to talk about except that today was my first day back to work from my 5 day Thanksgiving vacation. Talk about bummer! It wasn't too hard to catch back up after being out, but it was just annoying because there was TV that needed watching, a video game that needed to be played, and a dog to be walked. I think I enjoyed my lounge time off a little too much! If you looked through my last few posts, I was very busy with family events, and trips to the dog park and hiking...it was a great vacation, and I didn't even travel anywhere! I can't even do a vacation sum-up post, because I've blogged everyday!

Bailey did go to the dog park and on walks several times, so he wasn't totally a bum. But I think I wore him out by going on all the trips! I think he's ready for me to go back to work!




On another hand, today is the last day of NaBloPoMo and - I DID IT!!!! I blogged each and every day, even when I didn't have something to blog about or my internet was down!! I was even able to blog twice in one day on two separate occasions! I'm very proud of myself and feel a great sense of accomplishment. I will say, however, that I feel a little relieved. I don't think I will continue to blog each day for sure, but it's almost like I will feel "weird" if I don't post. It's just so hard to come up with something if I have nothing particular in mind.

But keep reading!!

No comments: