Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Verdict is in...

I'm not sick! After my second "bout" of whatever it was that was bothering me last night, today was totally opposite! It must have been just a 24 hour bug or something.

On another note, my sister and her family come into town on Saturday for a week surrounding Thanksgiving!

And on an upside - I think tonight is the first night in probably a month (I haven't kept an official count) that I CAN'T hear my downstairs neighbor's music and/or tv through the floor!!! Justin and I did spend 2 hours of the evening eating dinner and playing Uno Dominoes (confusing game, by the way!!), so I can't account for the hours between 6 and 8 pm, but it's 9, and *knock on wood* I haven't heard anything! However, when he and I left, for some reason the neighbor's child, who is probably 3-ish, was screaming and banging/kicking their front door. I couldn't tell if it was happy screaming or a temper tantrum, but either way - COME ON!!! Who lets their kid just scream and kick doors???!?!!!? If you have a house, I guess let the kid work it out. But they're in an APARTMENT!! So I guess even though this started off as a positive thing, it became a negative. I should stop doing that!


Since it's finally quiet for one night, I think I'll crack open my non-fiction book that I promised myself I would read and get through one more chapter!!

No comments: