Sunday, November 8, 2009

Weekend Update

Didn't I just do one of these? I guess last week just flew by. It feels weird doing a weekend update, since I've posted twice already this weekend. As you can already see, I spent yesterday at the Air Force vs. Army game. It would have only been better if it was a little warmer.

Today was spent, sadly, mostly on the couch. But Bailey is still limping on and off, and I wanted him to stay off of his feet as much as possible. I still don't know what's wrong with him, and other than the limping, nothing is wrong. He's eating normally, still wants to play and wants to follow me around everywhere. So I still don't know what to do.

I was able to spend some time really cleaning the kitchen/dining area and I feel really good about how it looks. Now I have to tackle the living room and the bedroom. But uggh...I think I reached my cleaning quota for the day. I also caught up on my books a little more, so another update on those should be coming soon!

And, to top it all off, my downstairs neighbor still likes playing his/her music at max volume, with no regard to the level of bass. I still can't tell if they're in a band, and they practice everyday, or if they watch their tv while it's hooked up to a stereo. Sometimes it's music, sometimes I can tell it's people talking. I understand this is how apartment living is, but I don't look forward to another 6 months of this. Oh well, I wouldn't be the first person to be frustrated with neighbors!

Hope you have a great week!

No comments: