Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Blogging Addiction?

It's weird to say, but it really bothered me all day long that I didn't have anything to blog about! I totally forgot about it tonight, and then out of nowhere - I need to blog! I couldn't concentrate on anything I was doing because all I could think of was that I was supposed to be blogging every day, and I couldn't let one day go by. It would have driven me more nuts all day tomorrow, knowing that I could never go back and blog on November 10, 2009 ever!

Does that mean I'm addicted?

So, here's my blog! It's not much, but it counts!

I also realized that I haven't given an update on Bailey in a while...

It’s been a week and a half since he initially started limping on his front left paw. Last Thursday and Friday he was looking really good and had almost completely stopped limping. When I woke up Saturday, I watched him for a while and determined that he was “healed”. So I decided to take him to the dog park for some exercise, and work on the 10 pounds he needs to lose. I’m such a bad dog mommy. Bad idea. He limped really bad for the rest of the weekend.

He’s been getting better each day since my big mistake, and limps less and less each day. Today, I would say I only saw him limp collectively for 60 seconds. So I’ve learned my lesson and he’s taking it easy for real this time. And now, some updated “beauty shots” of my little monster!



No comments: