Sunday, March 29, 2009

LEGOs

LEGOs are making a comeback in my life - hard!! Justin has a Wii, so for fun on Friday night, he told me I could go rent any game I would want to play; my choice. He has 2 or 3 games, but mostly "boy" stuff, that I wouldn't want to play. So, I rented:


Um yea - - - AWESOME!!! There’s something about a video game that reminds you of your childhood and that has unlimited lives!! You CAN’T die. If anything, you lose some points when you “die” but you pop right back to where you were before it happened, and that’s better than most games where you have to start ALL over again.

Anyway, I got so hooked on it, but I knew I’d have to return it because it was rented, so I went with Justin to GameStop and got:

Oh yea!!! Ever since I saw my sister and brother-in-law playing it on their PS2 a year or two ago, I’ve wanted to play it! And this one is the complete “Saga”, so it has missions and charaters and scenes from all 6 episodes!! Is niiiiice!!!

So that’s pretty much how I spent my weekend and how I will probably spend a lot of time in the next few weeks! And I couldn’t be happier!

No comments: