Thursday, March 19, 2009

Ho Hum.

I am sorry for not posting, for those of you who actually read this.


Other than work keeping me pretty busy, there isn't much else going on.


Justin left yesterday to spend 5 days with his old friends from college in New Jersey and Philly, so I'm afraid that I'm actually pretty bored. Normally he keeps me pretty well entertained, and now that he's in another state, I'm finding that it's harder to pass the time!! :)


In the meantime, I'm also dog sitting for my parents, and I'm staying at their house with the 2 dogs. Bailey is WAY overactive, and poor Baxter can't really handle him for more than 5 minutes at a time. And I'm finding that I can't handle the 2 of them together at the same time!!! It's a mad house!

So, I find myself with two noisy dogs who have both finally calmed down enough for me to watch my Thursday night, line up - Bones, The Office, and 30 Rock. I'm off to enjoy them!!

No comments: