Sunday, February 22, 2009

Just a Little Self-Promotion

My birthday is tomorrow... :-)

I don't really have anything huge planned - in fact, I don't even know where I'll be going to dinner! But I'm really looking forward to tomorrow, and I'll finally be able to say I'm 25!

I went to 2 hockey games this weekend for Colorado College, and they won both! They were pretty exciting games, and were very close! A great way to start off my "25th year".

Then I took Bailey to the dog park today for an hour, and not only did he love it, but when we got home, he crashed on the couch for at least 2 hours! To any dog owners out there, you know that's a dead give away that the dog had a GREAT time!

I was also finally able to watch the Amazing Race!! I missed the first episode last week, but it wasn't hard at all to get into it tonight! It's always really intense, and you find yourself really "relating" to the people on the show. You start to pick out your top 3 teams you want to see make it all the way to the end, but even more than that, you pick out (usually right away) the teams you want to see elimated as soon as possible. It's pretty awesome. Thanks go to my brother for getting me into that, and we'll sign up for it one of these days!!

So, tonight is being spent watching the Oscars instead of doing the inCREDibly large pile of dishes in the sink. Don't worry, I'll do those eventually. Then to top it all off, I have an almost equally large pile of laundry, and it's 8:45 pm and I haven't started it yet. But I'm too excited to go to sleep early!! And then I'll probably curl up and read my book on Ancient Rome. Yes, you read that correctly. I'm a nerd.

Anyway, tomorrow's a Monday and I'll be at work all day, but I'll take pictures tomorrow and be sure to come back and document this historic birthday!!

No comments: