Thursday, October 1, 2009

Return to Blogging

And it feels good to be back! I was still pretty busy over the past month and made sure to keep taking pictures. I knew one day I would be able to have my computer fixed and could upload photos.

Fortunately for me, both of Justin's parent's are I.T. geniuses! One night over dinner, either Justin or I mentioned my problem, and his dad said "well bring it over and I'll take a look at it". My first thought - if he can do ANYTHING for free, then it's worth it! It's not like he could make it any worse. So I brought it up to them on a Friday night, and then by Tuesday - he'd fixed it! He even updated my version of Internet Explorer and put Microsoft Office 2007 on it. And all for free, which was just awesome of him!

I cannot express in words how EXCITED I am to have my computer back! I've been alternating between my BlackBerry and my iTouch for internet and I can't tell you how much I underestimated opening the lid to my laptop and being able to type normal and see things in full scale! So if I can give out any advice, cherish your computers!!

And so now, I’m relaxing on the couch with my dog while uploading pictures and, of course, blogging. I can’t wait to get back into blogging and posting the fun random thoughts and pictures. And to keep up with everyone else! But in the meantime, I kept myself busy by going camping twice, hiking and dressing up Bailey. Oh yes, I'm one of those dog owners. But at least I take him to do "manly" things, like camping. It was a great finish to this summer. Enjoy!













1 comment:

Sagira said...

You are very lucky to have someone that knows something about computers. Ours had a virus and it cost us close to $150 to get it repaired. :(

Beautiful photos and welcome back. :)