Thursday, November 18, 2010

Weekend Plans

I normally don't like to talk about my weekend before it happens, because I usually don't have any plans or if I do, they happen in whatever order. In fact, my co-workers don't even ask me what I'm doing over the weekend anymore. They just ask me how my weekend was on Monday morning.

But I actually have a busy weekend ahead of me!

Tomorrow, I have to:
- Take Bailey to the vet to have them check-up on his broken toe nail and get a nail trim
- Clean up my room (I still have laundry to put away from last weekend!)
- Watch "Paa": A Hindi movie that I got from Netfix tonight. I've heard awesome things!!

- Laundry
- My sister and brother-in-law and their 3 kids are coming to visit for Thanksgiving, and I'm sure it will involve cleaning and organizing before their arrival!

Sunday I think I'm either going to re-visit a Baptist church I went to last week or I may just try out another one that's a little closer to me.

And of course, Netflix is not going to watch itself.

I leave you with this wonderful parting gift from The Office. (I'd apologize for the quality, but I didn't make this video and it was the best I could find on You Tube).


No comments: