Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Patience

My biggest “weakness” is the fact that I have little to no patience with anything.  I feel very strongly that God is working with me on my patience issue.  

Every single morning, and every night driving home from work, I get stuck behind either the slowest driver in Colorado Springs or behind an 18-wheeler that somehow ended up in a residential neighborhood.  Don’t get me wrong – I think that I should be able to drive 35 in a 35 mph zone.  I just get extremely frustrated when I can’t! 

Then, every single day at work has been screaming busy.  I just want to take care of things myself, but most of what I do depends on other people.  I just want to scream at them “go faster!!”  

But, God knows I need to work on this and is sending these things deliberately.  I have to realize when I’m getting impatient or short with someone and take a step back.  And then gradually I will learn to just be patient!

No comments: