Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Last Day of NaBloPoMo and First Snow!!

Today is the last day of November and the last day of National Blog Posting Month!! I must say, much like last year, that I'm somewhat relieved. I managed to post at least once each day, but if you go back and look, you'll see that most of them were pretty sad. I must not have that much to say anymore!! Part of the reason is that I moved in the middle of it all and can't find the cord to get pictures off my camera, and then, lost my camera! I know it's somewhere in the house, but that's pretty much it. I know it's all excuses, but I can at least say I did it!!

I mentioned it on my last post, but we had our first snow on Sunday!!! I was SOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!! It started Sunday night, probably around 6 pm and snowed pretty consistently for a few hours. I had to go out and put a towel on my windshield so I could save time the next morning when I left for work. Which worked! (Yay!) We got several inches of snow (maybe 2-4 in places) and it was all fresh and sparkly and calm....LOVED IT!

So you may not hear from me again soon, since I might be taking a few days off from blogging to build up a good post! Have a good one!

No comments: