Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Better blogs!

I haven’t been feeling the creative juices flowing. Any one who has seen any of my blogs for the past two weeks can tell – there’s nothing here. It is partially because of the drastic turn my personal life has taken (for the better) and because we are screaming busy training 2 new staff members and approaching a 3rd new staff member!

But I really can’t blame anything other than myself. I just seem to be losing my touch! I mean, just reading through my blogs from this time a year ago – they were good! And I know it sounds like I’m tooting my own horn right now, but they were clever and creative and funny! So I’m wondering what’s happened to me?!?!

I want to get back to my very creative side so I’m forcing myself to look at blog post “prompts” online. Just a sentence or two to get the juices flowing. Writers do it all the time to keep themselves sharp! I just want to stay away from the normal “cliché” prompts – If you could invite 5 people to dinner, living or dead, who would it be and why? Or, what would you do with 1 million dollars? I want something different!

So stay tuned - I promise the blogs will get better!

No comments: