Monday, November 29, 2010

Bad boots!

So a few weeks ago, my mom offered to get me some good "snow boots", that I could wear to work. Part of my job is to give tours of the property and I do a lot of walking outside. We found a great deal and although they aren't the nicest looking, they are SUPER comfortable!

For the first time this season, we had our first REAL snow yesterday! (YAY!!!) So today, I had to wear my boots for the first time, because as it turns out, I had a tour today (go figure). I wore them all day, and it was totally wonderful! But...

I got home, and went to take them off. I took off my left boot and the inside sole of the shoe came off with it! Apparently, I wore some of the material off of the bottom of the shoe, exposing the sticky stuff, and it stuck to my sock! So I took off the other boot and while it didn't stick to my sock, it was as worn down as the other one. I mean, I know I did a lot of walking and I wore them all day but ONE DAY?!?! Shoes shouldn't fall apart after one day!

I think we'll try to return them, but I don't know if they'd take back worn and ruined shoes. It's just not fair!!

No comments: