Wednesday, December 30, 2009

My dad is crazy...

So while my sister and I are inside the house the day before Christmas Eve, wrapping presents, we hear her kids outside shouting and giggling. I peak outside to see what's so funny, and here's what I see...

There's a kid wrapped up in that parachute. A 3 1/2 year old kid. Sophia.

She's most definitely still in there...

And then over the head - still a kid in that parachute!

Here's a live action shot of Sophia in the parachute...

And now Emma gets a turn!

Sorry this last one is sideways - I went to take a vertical picture, and forgot I had left it on the movie feature. But it turns out to be worth it, because in this shot he is actually swinging BOTH girls around in the parachute at the same time...

1 comment:

Sagira said...

That is funny. I would get so dizzy.