Sunday, December 20, 2009

It is Christmas yet?

It's my favorite time of year - and its actually the time leading up to Christmas more than the day itself sometimes! This year I can't wait to finally get to Texas! The anticipation is killing me!


A while back, I told them I couldn't make it because I couldn't get a ticket. Then they rallied together and chipped in for a ticket for me (read original post here)!!! It was an amazing feeling to know that they wanted me to be back there for Christmas that much!

In the meantime, I'm waiting for Justin's parents to visit because they wanted to give me my presents before I left. And then tonight, I'm going with my parents to the movie theater at the Broadmoor to see White Christmas! (And I think I've even convinced Justin to go!)

I promise one more update today as to what I've been up to recently - it would appear that I don't blog very often if it isn't National Blog Posting month! And there will be pictures!

No comments: