Friday, January 30, 2009

No Coffee??!?!!!?

My morning didn’t get off to a good start. I’m not completely addicted to coffee, and I can go a few days with out it. But on the mornings when I absolutely need it…

You better get out of my way.

I like to go in early, around 7 am, because it’s more quiet so I have time to get some uninterrupted work in. I also get to leave at 4, so I feel like I have more of an afternoon. There are 2 ways to access our break room – one is the entrance to our Sales department, which is right off of the elevator. And the other is a connecting “hidden” hallway between HR and Sales. Both were locked this morning. I just knew it wouldn’t end well.

Security eventually came and unlocked the door, but I wanted coffee at 7, not at 8, and that hour definitely made a difference. Thank goodness no one else was here before 8.

No comments: