Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy Birthday!


I know, I know…another Bailey post. But I have a good reason! Happy Birthday to Bailey! He turns 1 year old today! I got him back on March 24, 2008, and I have enjoyed him ever since!

(<-- This is NOT him, by the way! I couldn’t get him to sit still long enough with a hat on his head if I wanted to!)


I wanted to take him to the dog park this afternoon so he could run endlessly and just have a blast. He loves for me to throw his toy, he gets all excited (or at least pretends to), and then after I’ve thrown it, he will run halfway in that direction and stop and sniff the grass he’s standing on. Then I have to walk all the way to the toy to pick it up, so it’s not forgotten. I don’t even know why I bring toys…he ends up eating rocks and rolling around in the dirt anyway.

However, it’s kind of hard to drive to the dog park when it looks like this when you get home from work:
So we stayed home and he enjoyed his new toy...
which he destroyed LITERALLY 5 minutes later. (The duck, not the brush)

It’s fun to look back and see where he was and how huge he is now! So for a moment of “recollection”, here’s a fun comparison:

Bailey Then (@ 2 months):
Bailey Now (@ 1 year):




So Happy Birthday, my little man!

No comments: