Tuesday, January 20, 2009

All is Well!


I just got back from the vet, and have the best news! The Bailey Monster doesn't need surgery!!!

I noticed on Sunday that his wound was starting to scab over, and the area around it wasn't hard to the touch anymore. So I called the vet's office and asked if I could meet with the Vet who was going to do the surgery before Bailey went under. I didn't want him to have surgery if he ultimately was healing and didn't really need it.

So this morning, I met with the vet who suggested the surgery when I took him in on Friday. This vet took a look at him today and said, "You know what? I'm going to say, we don't need to do this. He's almost fully healed and he doesn't really need it."

WOO HOOO!!!!! My baby is gonna be fine! :-D

Here's a parting shot of him enjoying peanut butter! (I promise that's what it is; I put it on there!)




No comments: