Thursday, January 21, 2010

Weight Watchers update

I am glad to report that even though we have not had our first official weigh-in or meeting, since the informational meeting last Thursday, I have been making and eating Weight Watchers food all week!! And the best news is - - I've already lost a few pounds! (Weight Watchers rule - never say how much you've lost or how much you weigh, but just say that you've either lost or gained).

Now, it's hard for me to tell if it's just because weight tends to fluxuate day by day, so this could be a normal weight loss/gain for me, but if it is an official lost, then I'm very siked!!

We have our first official meeting next Thursday, where we get weighed in for the first time and set our goal weight. We also find out what our allotted points are for the day. So since I don't know what that number is yet, for me at least, I've just been picking out recepies that sound good and it seems to be working. So yay for me!

On a sad note, I've been waking up the past few days with a weird sore-throat thing, and then today, it started really bothering me and making my head feel "fuzzy". It's hard to explain, and I don't have a fever, but I left work early today to recooperate. I've felt fine for a while, but a few minutes ago, it all kinda got worse again. Who knows...I don't ever really get sick enough to get a fever. I'm the "half-way" sick person, who gets all the symptoms and then they all go away before fully manifesting. Normal people don't want to get sick, but I'm ok with getting a sick day once in a while - why not?

No comments: