Thursday, April 23, 2009

Where have these bright colors been all my life?

Apparently, I’ve been into really bright colors recently. And I think it’s a conspiracy to get me to like them! Normally, I stick to black, grey, blue and occasionally I’ll venture into green or red. Usually, they’re bold colors, and mostly “dark”. But I’m talking about bright blue, bright pink, bright green, etc. Maybe it’s the Spring weather approaching (after about 3 blizzards this month) or maybe I’m maturing – who knows. What I do know is that I’m really digging bright colors! Now, why would I suspect that I was being “bred” to like bright colors?

Case #1: Technically, my mom bought me the kit, but I put it together myself! Every year she gets me some kind of sparkly egg coloring kit for Easter and then it’s up to me to decorate! Here are some of this years eggs (that I haven’t posted yet – oops):


Case #2: Yesterday was Administrative Professionals Day. I provide administrative support to 4 training managers, so I fell under that category. They got me a sparkly card (I’ve trained them well!) and the most amazing flowers that I’ve seen in a LONG time!! I think my favorite flower, the tulip, may have a contender to Gerber Daisies!! (and Starbucks too, but I didn’t think that warranted a picture).


No comments: