Saturday, April 25, 2009

Lazy Saturday

I wanted to blog, but I didn't really have a "special" topic. So I can talk about today, since that's what blogging is!

Today was a pretty slow day, minus the trip to the Jeep dealer. So last night, Justin and I went to Sportsman's Warehouse, and then On the Border for date night. As I was getting out of the car at the store, I go to put my driver's side window up, and I hear a REALLY bad mechanical grinding sound, and then "whoosh" - my window dropped down into the door. As Justin went to help me put it back up, the grinding sound got worse, so we decided to leave it. I didn't feel comfortable leaving the window completely open in my apartment complex overnight, so my dad let me park it in his garage, and Justin drove us to dinner.

This morning, Justin went fishing with my dad at 5:45, so he drove me over to the house where my car was and I stayed there until 8 am, when the dealership opened. I was there until about 9:40, but it wasn't too bad because I played Monopoly on my iPod. :-) And the good news is that there is a warranty on the windows on 2006 Jeep Libertys (because they suck) so it was 100% free to get fixed (so technically it was bittersweet...because my window(s) could break again. But after all that- I still had a Saturday to enjoy!!

I watched 2 of my Bollywood movies (and those are LOOONG!) and took a nap. I was up at 5:00 am afterall. As for the rest of the day...I watched a marathon of America's Next Top Model on Bravo. Definitely a guilty pleasure!

Now we're gonna play some Wii games and eat On the Border leftovers!! Is niiice...

No comments: