Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Bowling for Soup in Colorado Springs!

Bowling for Soup is coming back to the Springs!!!
The last time I saw them play was 2005 in Denton. It was a totally last minute thing - a friend called and told me they were playing at the Rockin' Rodeo which was within walking distance of my college apartment. The cover was only $10 or $11 bucks, which was a relief to me because I always thought concerts were expensive. But it was Bowling for Soup, and they were playing their "homecoming" concert! (They attended North Texas and try to go back as often as they can). It...was...AWESOME!!!

At some point in the last 3 years I've lived here, they came and played at a bar downtown. But at that time I didn't really know anyone here, let alone anyone who knew who they were. Plus, it was the type of bar that you don't go to alone. So I missed it.

But this time - I'm going to go! They're playing at Fort Carson, which is next door to my apartment complex. So I have no excuse! And this time - I know more people and I'm going to try my darndest to find someone to go with me and if I can't - I will go on my own!!!

No comments: