Monday, August 3, 2009

365 Project

A high school friend of mine has been doing a project with pictures on Facebook. It's called the 365 Project and you take a picture a day for 1 year. Over that year, you find yourself taking simple pictures, things you wouldn't normally take pictures of. After looking back, the idea is to remember the little things; things that made you smile, made you cry, small things you may not remember but then that one picture will bring it all back.


I thought it was a great idea! Normally you want to start the project on a "significant" date, like a birthday or New Year's Eve. I couldn't wait! I'm going to be posting the pictures daily on Facebook, and I may either do this on Blogger or post them on a weekly basis.


Here's Day 1:



8.3.09 - Bailey got tired of waiting for me to take the picture so he took a seat on the couch. He thinks I'm going to feed him.

No comments: