Sunday, May 3, 2009

Small weekend update...

Weekend in review:

Friday: Not much Friday night - we were going to go camping in Woodland Park, but since it was raining pretty bad and was foggy, it ended up being a nice dinner at Justin's parents house. We got back to the Springs around 10 pm and it didn't leave much time to have another Friday night.

Saturday: It rained all day...which for most people is a bad thing, but I love rainstorms!!! So I cleaned up the apartment all day, and then we didn't do much that night either. He and I were waiting for his brother to come by after a date, but I couldn't wait and decided to go to bed.

Sunday: I only slept in until 8:30, which is actually late for me, and I was actually able to take Bailey to the dog park from 12:15 to 1:45. He had a great time and was completely tuckered out, which is always the point.

Since then, I've done some laundry and this blog and have started to watch the 1st 7 seasons of Scrubs again - at this moment, I'm watching the 2nd season, before Carla and Turk get married. I need to hang some things up, so I'll post again later!!

No comments: