Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Oopsie

I will be honest and say that I didn't take the stairs up or down at work today. But to be fair, I totally and completely forgot. So I will try harder tomorrow!!

On an up note: I went to Panera Bread today and got an entire meal for ...

ZERO POINTS!!

Oh yea that's right. In my quest to be "good" at a potentially high point restaurant, I was too good. Then I had to make up for it with snacks and dinner. Oops.

So, for those of you who are wondering, I had:

Salad: (their "Classic" handtossed salad)
- field greens and romaine lettuce
- tomatoes
- cucumbers
- onions
- balsamic vinaigrette

Soup: Garden Vegetable, Low fat and vegetarian
- tomatoes
- zucchini
- yellow beans
- chard
- cauliflower
- bell peppers
- pearled barley
- tomato broth
- pesto

1 comment: