Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Turkey

Take a close look at this picture:

Top row, 6th-8th frames ... I bowled a turkey on Saturday!!!!

Our HR Staff, or at least most of us, went to Denver on a bowling day to the Denver Athletic Club. I normally don't dig bowling, and I really suck at it. My first round didn't go so hot, but then the second game I rocked!! I'd like to think I got the third strike because as I was bowling *hint hint* - "1985" by Bowling for Soup came on the jukebox!!!! Not only did that make it destiny, but they went to North Texas, and so did I - so my turkey was "willed" to happen by the UNT spirits!

Either way, that's the first turkey I've ever gotten, that I can remember. I doubt I got one when I was little, but if I did, I have no idea. I should go bowling more often!

No comments: