Sunday, June 7, 2009

Day of Dogs

And I wanted to play with everyone of them!!

I went to the Colorado Kennel Club's dog show yesterday, and it was my first dog show ever! Sure, I've watched a ton on tv, but I had never been to one. And it was exactly what I thought it would be like. I couldn't have been in a better place - this was my element!! Maybe I should do something with dogs for a living?


Not sure what these are, but I loved their fur and their coloring!
There were 20 Weimaraners!!
A Great Pyrenees
And a Great Dane! I lost my heart to a big blue Dane with floppy ears, who looked just like Bailey. But he left before I could get a picture.
Rodhesian Ridgebacks -I never knew you could show 2 dogs at the exact same time! This lady walked them around the ring sid by side. Beautiful - and I love the white chests!
And my co-worker, Patty, showing her 9 month old Papillon Bug! She is as "cute as a bug"!

All in all, I had a great day and I couldn't help but wonder why I hadn't gone to a show sooner!

And then after several hours at the dog show, I went home and took Bailey to the dog park! Check out those pictures (including my new favorite picture) on Bailey's blog!

No comments: