Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I came, I saw, I camped.

Well it's been a few days since I've been back, and I can confidently say that work has kept me busy. That, and Justin is getting me to play tennis! I'm definately awful, but he keeps telling me that's what practice is for. Anyway, that's a whole other post.

Camping was great! The weather behaved very well, with a few small rain storms on Saturday, and we got some nice walks in around Manitou Lake. It was nice to be so close to Woodland Park and close to the Springs because the drive up and back was practically nothing. When it rained, we took cover in the tent and caught up on some good reading.

Bailey was a little stir crazy for the first 12 hours or so, causing himself to get bronchitis and a bout of diarreah. But Saturday afternoon he got familiar with his surroundings and and calmed down. I think the next trip he'll do really well. So catch up with the pictures posted below!







No comments: