Monday, March 7, 2011

What happened?

Well...I feel like I should really blog, because it's been almost a month. But at this point, it's already 10 pm, and I have to be at work at 7 am tomorrow. And it's a very hairy day ahead. So I think instead I will watch some Netflix and doze off. But I have every intention of blogging a REAL blog soon, so to help my anal-retentive and somewhat spacey mind, I have to make a bulleted list so I remember.
  • I had a dream last night that someone walked up to me and just cut a huge chunk out of my hair for no reason. I did some googling, and I think I have the answer.

  • A major change in my life that happened a few months ago, and another one coming up in a month or two. (*Disclaimer - no, I am not pregnant!)

  • A promotion that I'm stressed/excited about at work.

  • A Hungarian student named Luca (pronounced "Lootza", like "pizza" but starting with "loot")

  • My New Year's resolutions (Yea, they're pretty much all broken by now)

  • My reading list

  • My phone saga

  • My necklaces

On second thought, maybe I should space those out into other blogs. Yea, that might be good. For the 8 followers!! :) Maybe I could get to 10 if I posted more??

And on that note, I wanted to share a picture that makes me happy:This is the cover of this month's Texas Monthly magazine. I may be in Colorado, but I'm still in love with Texas!!

1 comment:

Krista said...

you can take the girl out of texas, but you can't take the Texas out of the girl.