Sunday, April 11, 2010

Quick Update

So I realize my posts have been getting few and far between, and not really full of substance, but I like to think it's also a way for me to look back and see my own progress. So maybe these past few posts have been just for me, but someone could be reading them ... who knows. I will try to bring "good" posts back!!

We had another weigh in last week and I'm now at 22 lbs lost!! I only have about 10 more to go before I reach my goal weight. I can say that I'm very proud about my B.M.I. and how much I've reduced it in just 3 months!! (B.M.I. - Body mass index (BMI) is a measure of body fat based on height and weight that applies to both adult men and women.)

When I first weighed myself on my Wii Fit Board, my B.M.I. was over 25. Now, as of this morning, my B.M.I. has reached just over 21. YAY!! I went from being in the overweight range to the normal range - and once I reach my goal weight, I will be at exactly the B.M.I. I should be! I'm finally glad to see results and that I'm making progress - I can do this!!

1 comment:

Sagira said...

What a huge accomplishment, keep up the great work, you can do it!