Sunday, November 30, 2008

It's Official

Bailey Loves Snow!! So we finally got our "real snow"! It started on Thanksgiving around 4 or 5 pm and went all night! And then, on Friday it snowed all morning. And it stuck - until around 1:30 and it started melting. But I'm pretty siked that it happened and I got to run around in it!

I officially have one of the coolest dogs - he LOVES water and definately snow. Which is a big step up from all the childhood dogs that hated even going in the pool! Again, I'm sure you may have seen these on one of the other sites, but here are the best ones! I took him out to the same place as last time, so it may look familiar, but it was snowing and it was beautiful!

And is anyone else looking forward to Christmas? I can't wait!!! :-)











































No comments: