Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I've said it a million times...

But I really need to get back to reading. Recently, I read "Eat, Pray, Love" by Elizabeth Gilbert. I watched the movie and then bought the book online on impulse.


Best. Impulse. Buy. Ever.


Anyway, I saw a movie preview for "Something Borrowed". And I then (impulsively) bought it online from Amazon.com. And I know, I'm years behind the curve, but at least I'm not a bandwagon fan, right?


I read several reviews, and it seems like it's a very popular book. Plus (duh!) it's being made into a movie!


So between Emily Giffin and Elizabeth Gilbert, I've got a great series of books to start on either way! Not to mention the 18 books I already have stacked up at home to read, but at least it's a start!


Any thoughts/feedback/opinions on "Something Borrowed"??

1 comment:

Krista said...

i've never heard of something borrowed. let me know how you like it. i loved EAT, I couldn't get through pray so I never read love.