Monday, October 4, 2010

More Adventures in Cooking

Just wanted to share a few more culinary accomplishments for me...

Broccoli and cheese quiche!! This consisted of half full eggs and half egg whites, but it was good. The bad news - I used too much broccoli, and after about 3 days, it started smelling like it went bad. So I couldn't finish it. At least what I tasted was good! But lesson learned...use less broccoli!!

So this isn't a feat of culinary accomplishments, but it was AMAZING and I was stuffed until about 2 pm!! These are breakfast burritos...3 eggs whites and 2 turkey bacon slices (split between the 2 burritos), high fiber tortillas, fat free Cheddar cheese, and I poured about 2 tbsp of Salsa Verde over each before rolling them up! And I also tried the Fruit2Day drinks I've been hearing about - the juice is great, but they put pieces of fruit in them, and I really can't stand that. It really bothers me to have to chew my drinks. So I won't be getting them again. But...that doesn't mean you shouldn't! Like I said, the juice was good.

No comments: